"This is my reply, my pleading cry, a tattered page in the waves of eternity......... so take my words for what you will and try to understand..." - My Reply - Brightwood
For every unsaid word I want to say
There are a thousand voices forbidding
Every time the thoughts come in
A light inside is restricted
There are hundreds of scenarios in my head
I play over and over and over
I thought it would end but it never ends
Didn’t I just start over?
You’re not alone on the ride
These waves make me sea sick as well
I too question why
At this point I’m not one to tell
But I ride them along
Thinking this storm will blow over
Sometimes they're calm;
But then they get stronger and stronger
Hidden and locked up; jumbled inside
Are the feelings you’ve labeled as “hard”
They try to find their way out
And I do well to shut them back in
The day will come I’ll own up to all this
But, the lies will suffice until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment